About Learning Environments Australasia
Learning Environments Australasia (formerly CEFPI Australasia) is a community of over 700 professionals working together to plan and build better learning environments.
As an affiliate of the world wide organisation Association for Learning Environments (A4LE), our members include individuals, educational institutions and corporations throughout South East Asia, Australia and the South Pacific.
The diversity of our professional membership is the key to our success. No community can build a school in isolation or without the participative work of all stakeholders. In addition to architects, landscape architects, project managers, school principals, business managers and educational administrators, our membership also includes professionals in State Government, Catholic and Independent School systems, specialised consultants, product suppliers and manufacturers, all of whom contribute to the development of quality learning environments.
At a local level, our members are actively involved in planning, designing, building, equipping and maintaining learning environments that centre a community and enhance student achievement. Currently there are in excess of 700 members in the Australasian region across our eight Chapters: NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA, ACT, New Zealand and Singapore and affiliate groups in Tasmania and Northern Territory.
Why be involved?
The Organisation offers:
- Local and International professional network opportunities
- Professional information resources
- Opportunity to make a difference - students and teachers perform better in quality learning environments
- Membership of Local Chapters who arrange regular events, site visits, seminars and forums to provide formal and informal professional development and interchange of ideas.
- An annual Conference which brings together both international and local speakers to promote global thinking within a local context.
This page last updated: Wednesday 23 November 2016