2015 Vic Chapter Awards
The annual CEFPI Victorian Chapter Awards for education design excellence were announced at an awards ceremony at the Melbourne School of Design last Friday 27th November.
In its eleventh year, the core mission of the awards is to raise the standard of educational planning and design, to bridge the awareness between architects and school communities about the interplay of teaching and learning methodology and space, and to showcase examples of best practice educational design.
CEFPI would like to thank all of those who submitted entries this year and to congratulate the following winners and commendations.
- VIC 1 New Educational Facility Construction / Entire Educational Facility
- VIC 2 New Construction / New Individual Facility
- VIC 3 Renovation / Modernisation Over $2m
- VIC 4 Renovation / Modernisation Under $2m
- VIC 5 An Education Initiative or a Design Solution for an Innovative Program
- VIC 6 Landscaping/Outdoor Learning Area
This page last updated: Thursday 3 December 2015