2016 Victorian Chapter Awards
The annual Learning Environments Victorian Chapter Awards for outstanding learning environments were announced at a ceremony at Melbourne Museum's spectacular Treetops room on Thursday 27th October.
Sponsored by Aquabubble and SitLess, the evening was a huge success, showcasing some of the many great examples of recently completed educational facilities, buildings, renovations and landscaping projects.
Now in its twelfth year, the core mission of the awards is to raise the standard of educational planning and design, to bridge the awareness between architects and school communities about the interplay of teaching and learning methodology and space, and to showcase examples of best practice educational design.
We would like to thank all of those who submitted entries this year. The calibre of submissions was exceptionally high.
We would especially like to congratulate the winners and commendations. You can review their entries via the categories below.
Text: Kathleen Turner
- 2016 Category 1 New Educational Facility Construction / Entire Educational Facility
- 2016 Category 2 New Construction / New Individual Facility
- 2016 Category 3 Renovation/Modernisation Over $2m
- 2016 Category 4 Renovation/Modernisation Under $2m
- 2016 Category 6 Landscaping/Outdoor Learning Area
- 2016 Category 7 The Living Experience
This page last updated: Sunday 11 December 2016