Benefits of Membership
Membership is open to all who are interested in supporting and promoting the goals and objectives of the Association for Learning Environments Australasia.
Benefits of membership include:
- Share best practices; network with fellow professionals – architects, landscape architects, facility planners, educators, policy-makers, engineers, manufacturers and suppliers
- Gain immediate access to your Chapter for local news and issues
- Be involved in seminars and school visits through your Chapter
- Receive discounted registration to Regional Conferences and events
- Access educational facilities research, publications and professional development opportunities
- Share your opinions through newsletters, E-Groups and blogs with members world-wide
With over 900+ members, we have active Chapters in NSW, VIC, SA, ACT, QLD, WA, Singapore and New Zealand.
Visit https://learningenvironments.wildapricot.org/join/ to join.
This page last updated: Monday 30 April 2018