Join LEA and save $330 on LEA's 19th annual conference, Transformance
For the first time in 9 years, the leading learning spaces conference returns to Perth from May 28-31, 2019.
Rapid change is disrupting how, what and where people learn. How can education and learning spaces adapt and thrive under this pressure?
Hear from those at the fore of this "transformance":
- MC Ewan McIntosh, NoTosh, UK
- Paul Collard, Creativity, Culture and Education, UK
- Mette Kynne Fransden, Henning Larsen, Denmark
- Professor John Hattie, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Francine Houben, Mecanoo architecten, Netherlands
- Dr Kate Raynes-Goldie, Games We Play, Australia
- Dr Wesley Imms, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Chris Bradbeer, Stonefields School, New Zealand
Check out the bios for our speakers. Transformance will also have case studies, workshops, site tours to leading learning spaces, networking opportunities and more special guests to be announced!
Join LEA by December 31 to access member conference rates and save $330 compared to a non-member registration.
Early Bird rates (in Australian dollars, GST inclusive):
Members - $1,155
Non-members - $1,485
Full time Students (ID required) - $660
Young Professionals** (see conditions below) - $605
Keep in touch via our conference website, or sign up to our mailing list. Early Bird Registration opens January 2019.
Transformance will be held at the Perth Convention Centre on the awardwinning Elizabeth Quay waterfront (below, photo courtesy MRA).
Special flight offer
We are pleased to announce that our exclusive airline supplier, QANTAS, is offering delegates a discount on flights to and from Perth and free Frequent Flyer membership.
A special booking link will be available to delegates when registration opens in January 2019.
We look forward to seeing you at Transformance!
Dani Martin, Eamon Broderick and Paul Edwards
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors for their ongoing support
**Conditions for Young Professionals registrations:
- Available only during Early Bird registration
- Available only to members
- ID is required when collecting delegate pass from the conference registration desk
- Schools can register two employees under 35 at half price for each full price registration from the same LEA group membership
- Design practices can register two employees under 35 at half price for every two full price member registrations from the same LEA group membership