Strictly limited places on our Transformance Margaret River tour - book now!
Dolphins, fine dining and leading learning spaces feature in our new delegates-only initiative for our 19th annual conference, Transformance.
Join us on May 27 and 28 for a pre-conference tour of the diverse south-west of Western Australia, with site visits to some innovative educational and institutional projects including Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School, Bunbury Catholic College and selected Margaret River schools.
Epicurean highlights include dining at the award-winning Wills Domain in Yallingup and wine tasting at Cape Mentelle Winery in Margaret River. The tour concludes with lunch at the recently redeveloped Dolphin Discovery Interpretive Centre on Koombana Bay in Bunbury.
Tour numbers are strictly limited to 40. You must be an LEA Member and Transformance delegate to book. LEA Members may book non-members as their guests.
LEA members are currently enjoying priority access to Transformance early bird registration and are saving $330 on their conference registration. Registrations for the general public open on February 25th.
Rapid change is disrupting how, what and where people learn. How can education and learning spaces adapt and thrive under this pressure?
Hear from those at the fore of this "transformance":
- MC Ewan McIntosh, NoTosh, UK
- Paul Collard, Creativity, Culture and Education, UK
- Mette Kynne Fransden, Henning Larsen, Denmark
- Professor John Hattie, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Francine Houben, Mecanoo architecten, Netherlands
- Dr Kate Raynes-Goldie, Games We Play, Australia
- Dr Wesley Imms, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Chris Bradbeer, Stonefields School, New Zealand
Transformance also features case studies, workshops, site tours to leading learning spaces, our Annual Awards, Pecha Kucha and ample networking opportunities.
Early Bird Registration Rates (in Australian dollars, GST inclusive):
Members - $1,155
Non-members - $1,485
Full time Students (ID required) - $660
Young Professionals** (see conditions below) - $605
Transformance will be held at the Perth Convention Centre on the awardwinning Elizabeth Quay waterfront (below, photo courtesy MRA).
Special flight offer
We are pleased to announce that our exclusive airline supplier, QANTAS, is offering delegates a discount on flights to and from Perth and free Frequent Flyer membership.
A special booking link is available here and is open to Transformance delegates only.
We look forward to seeing you at Transformance!
Dani Martin, Eamon Broderick and Paul Edwards
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors for their ongoing support
**Conditions for Young Professionals registrations:
- Available only during Early Bird registration
- Available only to members
- ID is required when collecting delegate pass from the conference registration desk
- Schools can register two employees under 35 at half price for each full price registration from the same LEA group membership
- Design practices can register two employees under 35 at half price for every two full price member registrations from the same LEA group membership
Top: Bunbury Catholic College (Peter Bennetts Photography). Bottom: Dolphin Discovery Centre (Troy Mayne); Cape Mentelle vineyards (Cape Mentelle)