Transformance Early Birds extended to March 31; Margaret River tour on sale to general public
You have an extra week to save $220 on registration for our 19th annual conference, Transformance.
The Early Bird period now ends on Sunday March 31. Register now to secure your preferred workshops, case studies and site tours which are beginning to fill up.
The last few seats on the tour bus to Margaret River are now available for the general public to purchase. This special pre-conference tour on May 27 and 28 will expore the region's learning spaces as well as wineries and fine dining.
Don't delay - register now!
What's in store for Transformance?
Rapid change is disrupting how, what and where people learn.
Join us in Perth from May 28-31 to explore how education and learning spaces can adapt and thrive under exponential change.
Hear from those at the fore of this "transformance":
- MC Ewan McIntosh, NoTosh, UK
- Paul Collard, Creativity, Culture and Education, UK
- Mette Kynne Fransden, Henning Larsen, Denmark
- Professor John Hattie, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Francine Houben, Mecanoo architecten, Netherlands
- Dr Kate Raynes-Goldie, Games We Play, Australia
- Dr Wesley Imms, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Chris Bradbeer, Stonefields School, New Zealand
- Interactive workshops with Ewan McIntosh and several keynotes;
- Case studies and workshops on masterplanning, creative learning, innovative teaching, vertical and inner city schooling, gaming as a learning tool, landscaping and pedagogy, and the latest research into effective innovative learning environments;
- Tours to Perth's leading learning spaces, including the award-winning Wesley College, Willeton Senior High School and Highgate Primary School;
- The 2019 LEA Awards for Excellence in Educational Facilities at the Annual Conference Dinner, Kings Park;
- Transformance Pecha Kucha;
- One of the strictly limited places on our special pre-conference tour of the South West and Margaret River
Early Bird Registration ends Sunday March 31
Save $220 on standard registration!
(in Australian dollars, GST inclusive)
Members - $1,155
Non-members - $1,485
Full time Students (ID required) - $660
Young Professionals** (see conditions below) - $605
Transformance will be held at the Perth Convention Centre on the awardwinning Elizabeth Quay waterfront (below, photo courtesy MRA).
Special flight offer
We are pleased to announce that our exclusive airline supplier, QANTAS, is offering delegates a discount on domestic flights to and from Perth and free Frequent Flyer membership. Conditions apply, visit the website for more information
We look forward to seeing you at Transformance!
Dani Martin, Eamon Broderick and Paul Edwards
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors for their ongoing support
**Conditions for Young Professionals registrations:
- Available only during Early Bird registration
- Available only to members
- ID is required when collecting delegate pass from the conference registration desk
- Schools can register two employees under 35 at half price for each full price registration from the same LEA group membership
- Design practices can register two employees under 35 at half price for every two full price member registrations from the same LEA group membership