Transformance gets underway tonight!
LEA"s 19th annual conference begins tonight in Perth with a special Pecha Kucha event and continues until Friday May 31.
Follow all the Transformance action live on Twitter.
What's in store for Transformance?
Rapid change is disrupting how, what and where people learn.
Join us in Perth from May 28-31 to explore how education and learning spaces can adapt and thrive under exponential change.
Hear from those at the fore of this "transformance":
- MC Ewan McIntosh, NoTosh, UK
- Paul Collard, Creativity, Culture and Education, UK
- Francine Houben, Mecanoo architecten, Netherlands
- Viggo Haremst, Henning Larsen, Denmark
- Professor John Hattie, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Dr Kate Raynes-Goldie, Games We Play, Australia
- Dr Wesley Imms, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Chris Bradbeer, Stonefields School, New Zealand
- Interactive workshops with Ewan McIntosh and several keynotes;
- Case studies and workshops on masterplanning, creative learning, innovative teaching, vertical and inner city schooling, gaming as a learning tool, landscaping and pedagogy, and the latest research into effective innovative learning environments;
- Tours to Perth's leading learning spaces, including the award-winning Wesley College, Willeton Senior High School and Highgate Primary School;
- The 2019 LEA Awards for Excellence in Educational Facilities at the Annual Conference Dinner, Kings Park;
- Transformance Pecha Kucha;
- One of the strictly limited places on our special pre-conference tour of the South West and Margaret River
Members save $330 on standard registration!
(in Australian dollars, GST inclusive)
Members - $1,375
Non-members - $1,705
Full time Students (ID required) - $660
Transformance will be held at the Perth Convention Centre on the awardwinning Elizabeth Quay waterfront (below, photo courtesy MRA).
We look forward to seeing you at Transformance!
Dani Martin, Eamon Broderick and Paul Edwards
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors for their ongoing support