Transformance: Registrations close Thursday May 23!
Registrations for our 19th annual conference, Transformance, close this Thursday May 23, at 5pm Perth time.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity for professional develoment, networking and connecting with some of the world's learning environments practitioners.
26 site tours on offer - register now!
Photo: Douglas Mark Black Photography
Honoured in the 2016 LEA Awards, Guildford Grammar Preparatory School (above) features in Tour 24 and Case Study 1A.
It's an example of how an extensive and inclusive consultation process involving students, parents, teachers and research can produce exceptional learning environments.
Several tours to Perth's leading learning spaces are already full or almost at capacity.
Tour 1 - Inner City Primary Schools - FULL
Tour 20 - STEM Workshop - FULL
Tour 4 - Redevelopment Projects For Independent Colleges - FULL
Tour 7 - Redevelopment Projects for Established Schools - FULL
Tour 5 - Alternative Approaches - FULL
Tour 17 - Growing Schools In Established Suburbs - 1 spot left
Tour 12 - Major Additions To Existing Schools - 1 spot left
Tour 2 - New Schools In Growing Suburbs - 2 spots left
Tour 22 - City Learning Spaces - 1 spots left
Register now to secure your prefered tours, workshops and case studies.
What's in store for Transformance?
Rapid change is disrupting how, what and where people learn.
Join us in Perth from May 28-31 to explore how education and learning spaces can adapt and thrive under exponential change.
Hear from those at the fore of this "transformance":
- MC Ewan McIntosh, NoTosh, UK
- Paul Collard, Creativity, Culture and Education, UK
- Francine Houben, Mecanoo architecten, Netherlands
- Viggo Haremst, Henning Larsen, Denmark
- Professor John Hattie, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Dr Kate Raynes-Goldie, Games We Play, Australia
- Dr Wesley Imms, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, Australia
- Chris Bradbeer, Stonefields School, New Zealand
- Interactive workshops with Ewan McIntosh and several keynotes;
- Case studies and workshops on masterplanning, creative learning, innovative teaching, vertical and inner city schooling, gaming as a learning tool, landscaping and pedagogy, and the latest research into effective innovative learning environments;
- Tours to Perth's leading learning spaces, including the award-winning Wesley College, Willeton Senior High School and Highgate Primary School;
- The 2019 LEA Awards for Excellence in Educational Facilities at the Annual Conference Dinner, Kings Park;
- Transformance Pecha Kucha;
- One of the strictly limited places on our special pre-conference tour of the South West and Margaret River
Members save $330 on standard registration!
(in Australian dollars, GST inclusive)
Members - $1,375
Non-members - $1,705
Full time Students (ID required) - $660
Transformance will be held at the Perth Convention Centre on the awardwinning Elizabeth Quay waterfront (below, photo courtesy MRA).
Special flight offer
We are pleased to announce that our exclusive airline supplier, QANTAS, is offering delegates a discount on domestic flights to and from Perth and free Frequent Flyer membership. Conditions apply, visit the website for more information
We look forward to seeing you at Transformance!
Dani Martin, Eamon Broderick and Paul Edwards
Thank you to our Platinum Sponsors for their ongoing support